Subject: Re: Manifest Element - Where located? - 2

> since we are
> complying explicitly with the SOAP1.1 and SOAP with Attachments
> specifications, I don't see how we can preclude any payload
> content from the SOAP-ENV:Body element.

Of course we can.  We can limit ourselves to a proper subset of the SOAP
specs.  Every legal soap message is not necessary a legal ebxml
message.  Just as we require the ebxmlheader element, we can also
require no payload in the soap body.
	/r$
PS:  "proper subset" is a math term; the standards term would be
"profile"