Subject: Re: CPA and overrides

> I believe it makes sense to have the CPAid optional, and load any needed
> information into the header

I'd much rather see it required, but define a URN for "out of band".
There are things -- security in particular, such as which CA is
generating the certs used in the signatures -- that can't appear in the
header element.

When I was first learning about ebXML (oh these many weeks ago :), the
CPAid was one of the things that impressed me, and made ebXML "better"
than biztalk and soap.

Having a business context handle is a good thing that shouldn't be
thrown away.
	/r$