Subject: RE: COMMENTS/CORRECTIONS to V0.98

I'm not sure I understand why we have a requirement for a top level
redirector in the first place.  The SOAP framework starts from a need
to combine multiple semantics into a single document.  The ebXML
Transport headers could be handled in parallel with a separate S2ML
Security processor and 3 others.  Aren't SOAP processors supposed to
divvy up the various elements under the SOAP:Header and SOAP:Body?

thanx,
    doug