Subject: Re: xsd, dtd and sample cpp and cpa

I have already done it. XLink is not alone. Here is mine. I'm having
problems like this with the TRP 98b also.
Made my own XMLDSig and SOAPEnveope conversions also. I have edited our
xsd's to
reference the import to my own filesystem for several of these. Here is the
stuff I am using
so far  -- and have been able to get a complete validation with no errors
-- so now have a clean
instance schema-only environment with both CPA and TRP, even though it is
my own modified world.

---- NOTE:  THE ATTACHED FILES ARE *NOT* THE OFFICIAL EBXML FILES AND ARE
LIKELY
MODIFIED OR OTHERWISE BUT MAY BE USEFUL IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITHOUT WHAT
YOU NEED OR HAVING PROBLEMS. UNOFFICIAL. ----------

(See attached file: xlink.xsd)(See attached file: trp98b.xsd)(See attached
file: envelope.xsd)(See attached file: xmldsig-core-schema.xsd)(See
attached file: cpp-cpa-093.xsd)

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

christopher ferris <chris.ferris@east.sun.com>@xtacy.East.Sun.COM on
03/28/2001 02:08:44 PM

Sent by:  cferris@xtacy.East.Sun.COM