ebxml message

Subject: Orlando detailed agenda

Please find attached the detailed agenda for our upcoming meeting in
Orlando.  Again, I am sending a html and xml version.  Please use the html
one unless you are familiar with docbook and have a compliant xsl browser.

Regards,

Klaus-Dieter Naujok
ebXML Chair

ebxml_agenda_orlando.xml

Title: [could not find document title]

2nd ebXML Meeting Agenda

31 January - 4 February 2000, Orlando, Florida, USA

Executive Committee

Table of Contents

Monday, 31 January

Tuesday - Thursday, 1-3 February