ebxml message

Subject: Re: ebXML Procedures

	I will be in Orlando (if I am able to fly out of Washington
due to forcasted snow storm on Sunday/Monday).  I would be
happy to provide a quick tutorial on DocBook and distributing
XML documents.

	However, if I can make a suggestions to the group.  I
think it would a good idea to post the DTD and XSL style sheet
at the ebXML web site.  This way, instead of distributing documents
that have pointers to local DTD and XSL stylesheets they could
point to the Web site.

Betty

Betty Harvey                         | Phone: 301-540-8251 FAX: 4268
Electronic Commerce Connection, Inc. |
13017 Wisteria Drive, P.O. Box 333   |
Germantown, Md.  20874               |
harvey@eccnet.com                    | Washington,DC SGML/XML Users Grp