ebxml message

Subject: Re: XML Gave A War, But Nobody Came, OR Lisa's vision thing

Lisa M. Shreve, Project Team Leader for CC, shared her vision with
Robert Dakin re: frameworks and message structure and content.  This was
greatly appreciated by me.  But then she adds "So, I'd like to propose
that we call an end to this theoretical discussion, until technical
research tells us how we put the pieces together to solve this
problem...I propose that this discussion be taken over by marketing, and
moved to the marketing and awareness project team."

Dear Lisa:

I like to read the theoretical discussions, and appreciate Dakin's
comments.  There might be hidden nuggets there that CC, or more likely,
Architecture, can take advantage of.  Please don't discourage polite and
technical discussion of actual ebXML stuff - it sure beats reading all
the impotent 'removes'!

Maybe the discussion could be moved to Architecture, where it seems to
belong, rather than the general ebXML discussion list...but it certainly
shouldn't be killed.  And, for sure, it doesn't belong in Marketing and
Awareness.

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.
4950 Blazer Memorial Pkwy.
Dublin, OH USA 43017-3305
(614) 791-1600

Visit FORESIGHT Corp. at http://www.foresightcorp.com/
"Commerce for a New World"

If you are subscribed using a different email address, put the address you
subscribed with at the end of the line; e.g.