ebxml-awareness message

Subject: UDDI and ebXML (and IBM)

From what I read about UDDI it is going to do a lot of the same things
as planned for in ebXML.

I'm a bit confused.  I've been getting mail from the ebXML list server
for some time now and from the postings it seems that IBM was a big
proponent of ebXML.

Does IBM have a conflict of interest with the two "competing" standards?

Do I hear the death knell for ebXML?

Joe McVerry
--
Joe McVerry, President and Chief Technical Officer
American Coders Ltd.