Subject: Re: Very tentative plan for ebTWG Commitments project

Replying to amend my own message:

> 4. Generalize a metamodel and business object model
> for commitments and fulfillments and their main
> collaborators (as in my ppt slide).

Corrections:

a. That sloppy wording, I had in mind that we would
use the UMM metamodel but maybe need some changes,
and create the business object model based on the
UMM metamodel with whatever changes we find
necessary.  We would also collaborate with the
BCP project at this point.

b. There was no ppt slide in that message.
Maybe later.

c. We should also create an information model
using core components, collaborating with whatever
other groups would be appropriate within both
BP and CC arenas.  A few CC people have
already signed up for this project; we want more.

This project really needs a unified harmonized
process and information model.

-Bob Haugen