ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: drop ship v 8 for discussion

 Bob,
 It's been my experience, when setting up the 'b2b relation',
 that getting thru the syntactic signal/message issues is
 manageable, but getting the semantic 'triggers' / economic
 events dow to work the right way is what it's all about; that
 makes a successful b2b relationship work over time. (it's
 like putting a set of gears connecting 2 company's together,
 each gear driven by each company internal business process (&
 system(s)), and when the 2 gears connect cleanly then there's a
 clear 'company business process state to the other company
 business state' ... economic event !!) -- strange ... gears
 in a digital economy !

 Dave