Subject: [Fwd: Response to the TA Spec`]

a copy of the message sent to the steering committee

--
regards
tim mcgrath

The Quality Review Team wish to advise that we responded to the Executive as
required on Tuesday 24th.

Please find attached a copy of our findings.

Please note these are the findings of the QR Team and may or may not be the
view of the Executive.  They are posted here for sake of expediency and to
clarify our position.

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

EbXML-QR-TA-Review-Oct24.doc

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829