Subject: re: [Fwd: Specification Approval Process]

At 02:18 PM 10/26/00 -0400, David RR Webber wrote:
>It would have been a whole lot simpler to have resolved the
>issues on the TA document if we had known what the
>checkboxes were before hand.  This is rather akin to taking
>an examination, providing answers, and then being handed
>the questions afterwards to see if you managed to cover
>any of them!

David, in case you haven't been paying attention, the ebXML
requirements were established back in May at Brussels.
If you are suggesting that you did not know what the requirements
actually are, that helps to explain a lot.

>Anyway - avoiding carping - looking at the outstanding
>issues - this does not look like anything that a couple of
>days of editing and review cannot address and fix - now
>we know what the checklist looks like!!!

If you had wanted to avoid carping, you would have excluded
the previous paragraph. These intemperate remarks do not serve
the project in any way. Again, the fact that you did not
acquaint yourself with ebXML requirements explains a lot.

>My sense is that this IS all covered - its totally a question
>of presentation and clarifications at this junction.

We look forward to clarification.

Regards,

Murray