Subject: Re: ebXML core components diagrammed

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 18:46:49 +0100, Mike Conroy wrote:

>Before I make any other comments I'd apprecioate it of the core components
>designers could tell me if the model is correct or if its all wrong.

Dear CC Team,

I am very disappointed that you have failed to provide a timely
response to one of the reviewers of your specifications who as
taken the time to not only to asked a very specific question, but
also has taken the time to create a model of your work in order to
have a dialog. I urge you to find the time to respond to Mike so
that he can provide the best input to your work instead of
guessing. There is one week left for him to provide his comments.
Please find some time to answer him before the deadline approaches
in order for Mike to process the reply and formulate his final
comments.

Thanks in advance for your support of this pubic review process.

Klaus

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok                          ebXML & TMWG Chair
Netfish Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Technology Officer