Subject: Re: regrep by sun

Hi,

This log file does not exist and the console tells nothing. Thanks for your advise.

--Adrian

Jeff Suttor wrote:
I try to follow the quick tour, do a submission first. It asks me to login then
try to
login with "guest/guest". However, it gives me this error:

Error: 500 SC_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR
getNonPackageObjects: guest null

this error would occur when the database is searched to see what objects belong
to the user.

where there any messges in <iAS home>/ias/logs/kjs_1_CCS0?

was there a message in the system error output in the console that started iAS,
e.g. "SQL for getNonPackageObjects: " + sql?

--
Jeff.Suttor@Sun.com http://sun.com/xml
XML Technology Center

--