Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] RE: OASIS Members to Develop Universal BusinessLanguage

Kremena Gotcheva wrote:

> Mike (and also Arofan, Duane),
>... Parties? ... <SNIP>

That gets my vote!!!

The best way is to attend UN/CEFACT and/or UBL meetings.  Other than
that,  asking extremely loaded question on a public listserver usually
stirs up a few opinions.

In one of the more ironic twists of ebXML, during the final plenary
session in VIenna,  Klaus put up a slide that had a quote:

"It's amazing what you can accomplish, when you don't care who gets the
credit"

The irony arose from the fact that the credit for the quote was given
directly below it.

The essence of that quote is felt by many of the people who have worked
on this initiative.  We want to deliver something usable and useful.  In
general, most of us try to avoid the political issues however they have
to be taken care of by someone.  I don't envy those who have that
responsibility as they are often the targets of many arrows/words.

Duane