Subject: [ebxml-dev] Re: [jaxr-discussion] ebXML Registry

Murali,

This eGroup is for JAXR not ebXML Registry but for discussions on the JAXR
API. In future, for ebXML Registry please post to the ebxml-dev mailing list
at www.ebxml.org .

I am aware of the following ebXML Registry on the net that is available for
querying:

Korea Institute of eComerce: http://www.ebxml.or.kr/registry/index.html

Korea Trade Network  http://www.GXMLHub.com/english/index.html

I checked both URLs and the second one is not onlie at the moment.

Note that above registries are currently supporting V1.0 of the specs.

There is an Open Source project underway to implement V2.0 of the specs at:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/ebxmlrr

The above is not going to be operational for some time.

I am copying the ebxml-dev list so discussion can follow on this thread
there.

Hope this helps.

Murali wrote:

> Are there any ebXML registries available on net to query. If so, are
> they similar to the UDDI registries in terms of using a browser?
>
> Thanx
>
> Murali

> Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
> Refill any ink cartridge for less!
> Includes black and color ink.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/gwUrIA/MkNDAA/ySSFAA/NhFolB/TM

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard