Subject: [ebxml-dev] ebXML vs. UDDI

Hi guys,

I read an article about ebXML and the article mentioned that ebXML should be
used together with UDDI. Unfortunately, it didn't provide more information
about how two services could possibly be used together.

Does anyone know where can I get more information regarding UDDI vs. ebXML?

Thank you,
Leon

Leon Zilber
HP Internet Operation R&D Lab