Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Need help

The source code for JAXM 1.0 is now available on the web at the following URL:

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/restricted/jaxm/index.html

You will need a java developer connection uid and password in order to download
it. If you are not already a jdc member, then you can register online.

More information on using JAXM with Tomcat can be found by obtaining the Java
Web Services Developer Pack from http://java.sun.com/webservices. The final 1.0
version should be out by mid-june.

cheers

pk