Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] HI

There is a fully worked out example of a RosettaNet-like purchase order
in the CPA appendices. There are 2 CPPs and a CPA. You can probably
just skip over the CPPs and adapt the CPA. The examples are
available on the web site, and the cpa example is accessible at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/schema/cpa-example-2_0b.
xml

Also, you will probably
need or want to edit out a lot
of what is not required in your situation because
the examples are fairly full-featured.

Use the asynchronous delivery channel and
prune out the synchronous stuff.

You may also need to add on two additional business
BPSS instance.

(Or are you going to fill out a BPSS instance for your
Scenario? I am not sure that your scenario conforms to normal BPSS
assumptions. Are the "Show Shipment" and "Process Invoice" actions
additional business responses to the initial submit PO? Will you
be sending them in separate messages or as attachments in one message?
If you don't use BPSS, let me know, and I will
email you a summary of the places you need
to change and adapt for your case.)