Re: Highlights of the changes between BPSS 1.01 and 1.1

Jean-Jacques Dubray wrote:

> David:
>
> most of the comments here reflect my opinions. I am not necessarily
> speaking for a group or anyone else.
>
> the 5 people that have carried all the work for BPSS 1.1 since January
> 2003

JJ:

Please also acknowledge that others, such as myself, helped review that
work and also entered comments and feedback that helped move the work
forward.

Like all the volunteers, we did  this with the utmost of good intentions
to make a good specifications.

Duane Nickull