Re: [??] Highlights of the changes between BPSS 1.01 and 1.1

Dear Klaus,

I thought UN/CEFACT planned to start a new initiative called Business
Collaboration Specification Schema as you mentioned in the UN/CEFACT
Asia tour (see http://www.unbcf.org/PDF/BCF-workshop-session4-klaus.pdf).

Dear all,

It seems unclear UN/CEFACT or OASIS or both will continue the
development of BPSS. To my knowledge, many Asian organizations and firms
including my organization have invested considerable resource in
implementing BPSS. Many of us would be very grateful to see BPSS isn't
dead and a 'stable' technical team would take up the BPSS development so
that our investment would not be wasted.

Regards,
Thomas