RE: [??] Highlights of the changes between BPSS 1.01 and 1.1

Dear Thomas,
   Is your concern with respect to your investment in BPSS that of
a) you or your organization's time invested time the development BPSS
related software?
   or
b) you or your organization's time invested in the development of the BPSS
specification?

Sincerely,
Brian S. Hayes