have a look at this

hello dudes and dudettes,

i am in the throws of building a suite of ebXML services, off-the-shelf
and
packaged.  i am thinking of throwing in the Debtors/creditors ledger and
inventory system in for free.  i should be ready by december 2005.  i also
have an ace up my sleeve that should make ebXML go POP, but i will not
talk
about that as a major ISP (in new zealand) and i are looking all of this
and
going "yummy".  also, the interface is going to be for "dummies" to use.

it is my opinion that people look at the specs and get scared off.  sure
it
is a mouth full, but once you do get to that "aha" stage, its all smooth
sailing.  the UBL model is an imperative optional component that should be
taken up, as it solves the interop problem.

in 1.5 months i should be fully spec'd out, class diagrams and such, of
all
the ebXML services i intend building, as i have just completed the
first-cut
Use Case diagrams (see UML).

my URL:  www.archmage.org.nz

i have not updated the site for a month, as my server is "under going
changes" and will not be up for 1 month.  so i will drop some cool Use
Case
Diagrams (JPEG anyone?) on the site.

this ebXML thing must be turned around.  do not think technology, think
products.  once you start down that road you start looking into marketing
strategies, and thats why i have paired up with an ISP.  client base
already
there, just scope out that discretionary income thing, figure out their
propensities to buy more product from us, and you must display the
added-value in your suite.  technology for technology sake only makes
people
like us happy.  anyhow, i have this thing i am chucking in free, along
with
the SERIOUSLY abridged ERP package i have been working on, and ebXML goes
on
the shelf, shrink-wrapped, and "international" ready.

man, after all my student income that i have spent, i hope it works.
oh yeah, just in case you are feeling poorly, and thinking "gee he seems
on
to it", i am older than most of you, except you alan kotok and colin adam.

"all we have are questions that need answers, so dig deep for answers".

cheerfully,

dean hemopo
auckland, new zealand