Re: Where have all the developers gone?

Hello Monica and All, of course,
how can I follow this activity as a non-member?

I visited the site, found a schema and a doc but they are too few me to
find out what you are dealing with recently. :-(

On the site I can find only the possibility to subscribe to this mailing
list... where I've been for a long time.

I'd be interested what is going on inside BP and inside CC even in both,
together.

best regards,
Eva Imre

Matthew MacKenzie wrote:

> Wow. Provocative. Leading. Socratic.
>
> I expect nothing less from an Investment Architect.
>
> Answer: Who knows?
>
> -Matt
>
> On 20-Jul-04, at 1:58 PM, Zachary Alexander wrote:
>
>      All,
>
>      I have been catching up on my reading since returning from the
beach and here are couple questions:

>      Has the number of number of developers using this list dropped?
>
>      If the number of users has dropped does this mean that everybody is
at the beach or does this mean that ebXML has become less relevant to
business users?

>      Can the amount of traffic on this list be used to monitor the level
of support for the ebXML initiative?

>      If the amount of traffic can used a gage for ebXML acceptance
within the developer community, are there grounds for concern?