Re: [ebxml-dev] Freely available patents from IBM - but what about ebXML CPPA?

On Jul 12, 2007, at 8:09 AM, Mike Rawlins wrote:

> The ebXML Work Group was never a formal entity, and it didn't have
> any IP policies. I don't recall being asked to abide by either the
> OASIS or CEFACT IP policies.

Mike, ebXML operated under the OASIS IPR policy as agreed by the
UNECE and OASIS. This was announced during the inaugural meeting in
San Jose and a number of times mention during IPT questions by Bill
Smith who at that time was President of OASIS.

Klaus

smime.p7s