Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Any ebXML articles for Aus?

Paul,
There are other pervasive efforts ongoing in Australia.  I would
recommend you speak with Victor Pawley or Steve Capell, that work with
NOIE and Standards Australia as they are committed to and moving forward
with ebXML implementations and conformance.

Pawley:victor.pawley@noie.gov.au

Thanks.
Monica

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Kotok [mailto:akotok@disa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 10:16 AM
To: Paul Garner; David RR Webber - XML ebusiness; ebXML Mkt Steering

Paul:

A few months back, I did an article about ebXML for the Institute of
Chartered Accountants in Australia.  See
http://www.icaa.org.au/upload/download/ITnews33.pdf .  You may want to
contact the group about reprinting it. Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174

At 09:37 AM 1/15/03 +1100, Paul Garner wrote:
>Hi Carol, David and all. Does anyone have any ebXML articles I can
publish
>in our forthcoming print E-commerce publication due out mid Feb?
Material