Subject: Re: ebXML PoC -- summary of TR&P conference call

Philippe DeSmedt wrote:

> Action items:
> *       Farrukh will show examples of how to register trading partner
> profiles, and derive TPAs from them;

The above action item is addressed in the Registry Services Specification v0.3
posted to regrep mailing list at the
following URL:

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200009/msg00003.html

Please refer to section 2.3 on page 8 for the high level (textual) use cases
describing how partners register their profiles and subsequently derive concrete
TPA from them. Details are in the rest of the document. Some details are missing
such as querying the
registry and retrieving documents from the Registry. These will be provided in
v0.4 of the document expected by this weekend.

I have a verbal understanding with Scott Nieman (chair of regrep) that the spec
will be stable enough by September 15 to be used as a working document for Tokyo
POC. This sense of urgency needs to be agreed upon by the rest of the regrep
team. However, I will do all I can on my end (as spec author) to make this
happen.

Farrukh
begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard