Subject: RE: Confusion on RM

yes please make comments on the spec as soon as possible so that we may make
it clearer or modify it techncally to make it better.... rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas Kassem [mailto:nick.kassem@eng.sun.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 3:28 PM
To: Ebxml-Poc
Subject: Confusion on RM

Dear POCers,

In reviewing the POC material over the week-end it is clear that there is
some confusion over what was meant by Reliable Messaging in the POC matrix.
Most of us support Relaible Messaging in some shape or form (which we can
not show in Tokyo). The question that needs answering is who is committed
to optionally show ebXML RM (Ver0.080) at the Tokyo POC. I plan to raise
this for discussion on our weekly conf. call so please  take the time and
read the spec (again). Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nick

p.s. Keep in mind that one of the key roles POC plays is to provide
feed-back to other WGs. So if you aren't happy with the RM Spec and plan
not to support it on technical grounds, ebXML TRP needs your input.