Subject: Re: Confusion on RM

Dear Mr. Rik Drummond,

I believe that the Reliable Messaging specification v0-080 is enough for
demonstration of the reliable messaging on November.

It seems that Mr. Nicholas Kassem think there is a problem in the spec,
but we have been still not received specific issue in the specification
>from him. If we receive his issue's information, I'm happy to modify the
specification to resolve the issue as soon as possible so that POC team
members can implement and test the reliable messaging demo in the end of
this month. Would you ask Mr. Nicholas Kassem to show the issue's
information again?

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:59:22 -0500
Rik Drummond <rvd2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> yes please make comments on the spec as soon as possible so that we may make
> it clearer or modify it techncally to make it better.... rik

SHIMAMURA Masayoshi
E-mail: shima@rp.open.cs.fujitsu.co.jp
TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4726(ext.7128-6783)
Planning Dep., Strategic Planning Div., Software Group, FUJITSU LIMITED