Subject: Fwd: RE: POC Face-to-face Meeting - Oct. 17-18

In looking through the archives this may not have been clear so for the record we will meet on 17th. & 18th. of October and I propose a 9 a.m. start time on the 17th.
Lisa do you have the list of confirmed participants ?

Regards,
Nick

IPNet Solutions, Inc. will be hosting the Face-to-Face meeting for the POC
Working Group on October 17 & 18.
The meeting will be held in the same building as our Corporate Headquarters
- the US Bank Building in Newport Beach, California.

The following information is related to logistics for the meeting:
Meeting Address:
1400 Newport Place
Suite 370
Newport Beach, California 92660
Phone: (949) 476-4455

Contact Information:
Lisa Johnson
IPNet Solutions, Inc.
4100 Newport Place
Newport Beach, California 92660
Direct Line (949) 838-1036
ljohnson@ipnetsolutions.com

Lodging:
Atrium Hotel at Orange County Airport
18700 MacArthur Boulevard
Irvine, California 92612
Phone: (949) 833-2770
Fax: (949) 757-1228
(800) 854-3012

The Sutton Place Hotel
4500 MacArthur Boulevard
Newport Beach, California, 92660
Phone: (949) 476-2001
Fax: (949) 476-7099
E-Mail: res@npb.suttonplace.com <mailto:res@npb.suttonplace.com>

Directions
For those arriving at John Wayne Airport - Santa Ana, California
Directions
Distance
1. Start out going Southwest on ARRIVING FLIGHTS ACC towards AIRPORT EXIT
0.3 miles
2. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto AIRPORT ARRIVALS 0.1 miles
3. AIRPORT ARRIVALS becomes AIRPORT WAY 0.0 miles
4. Stay straight to go onto AIRPORT EXIT 0.1 miles
5. Turn RIGHT onto MACARTHUR BLVD. 1.1 miles
6. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto NEWPORT PLACE DRIVE 0.1 miles
7. Turn RIGHT onto DOVE STREET 0.1 miles
8. Turn RIGHT into the first parking structure 0.0 miles
(If you are coming by way of cab, omit steps 7 and 8. From NEWPORT PLACE
DRIVE - Step 6 - turn RIGHT into the first driveway, the entrance to the US
Bank Building will be on your left hand side)
*IPNet Solutions will provide daily parking vouchers.

For those arriving at LAX - Los Angeles, California
Directions
Distance
1. Take the CA-1 SOUTH/SEPULVEDA BLVD. SOUTH ramp towards (I-105) 0.1
miles
2. Merge onto SOUTH SEPULVEDA BLVD. 0.6 miles
3. Take the I-105 EAST/IMPERIAL HWY WEST ramp towards IMPERIAL
TERMINAL 0.4 miles
4. Merge onto I-105 EAST 1.0 miles
5. Take I-405 ramp towards SANTA MONICA/LONG BEACH 0.3 miles
6. Merge onto I-405 SOUTH RAMP 1.2 miles
7. Merge onto I-405 SOUTH 33.4 miles
8. Take CA-73 SOUTH RAMP towards CORONA DEL MAR(CA-55 S)/NEWPORT
BEACH
0.5 miles
9. Merge onto CA-73 SOUTH 2.3 miles
10. Take the exit towards JAMBOREE ROAD 0.3 miles
11. Merge onto SE BRISTOL STREET 0.3 miles
12. Turn LEFT onto JAMBOREE ROAD 0.2 miles
13. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto MACARTHUR BLVD. 0.3 miles
14. Turn LEFT onto NEWPORT PLACE DR. 0.1 miles
15. Turn RIGHT onto DOVE STREET 0.0 miles
16. Turn RIGHT into the first parking structure 0.0 miles

(If you are coming by way of cab, omit steps 15 and 16. From NEWPORT PLACE
DRIVE - Step 14 - turn RIGHT into the first driveway, the entrance to the US