Subject: RE: Wednesday

Please find attached the use cases copied and pasted into the "_start"
document.  In word format, sorry.  Its only 70K.
Scott
-----Original Message--a---
From: David RR Webber [mailto:Gnosis_@compuseve.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 1:57 AM
To: Scott Nieman; ebxml repository
Subject: Wednesday

Scott,

Sally produced the attached, and we also produced the PPT as
a strawman to start work with the POC group under Nick for Japan.

Software AG, Sun, Tie and XMLGlobal gave verbal commitment
to be part of the implementation team for Japan.

We will continue the parallel track work Thursday both on Part 2
prep' and POC planning.

Thanks, DW.

Reg_Rep2_start_stn.doc