Subject: Re: UDDI

Waqar,

The API is still connected very closely to the information model in UDDI, so it
is easier to get a view of the
info model by looking at the flow of the API calls, for instance, do some
searches on uddi.microsoft.com and see how parts of the API show through.  I
know that there only a few basic structures used all though UDDI - the when and
how is the important part.

-Matt