Subject: RE: Priorities for Vancouver POC

Hello,

I agree that Security should be thought out earlier, and the f2f in Boston
should help next week. I would add one more priority as mentioned yesterday
on
the call.

We should look how to tie the POC  over a phone line or the Internet to a
real business to demonstrate a busines process.

Regards, Sig

                    "Munter, Joel
                    D"                     To:     "'Prasad Yendluri'" <pyendluri@webmethods.com>,
                    <joel.d.munter@        ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org
                    intel.com>             cc:
                    12/01/00 12:52
                    PM

reply:

I strongly disagree. I believe that there are many issues yet to be dealt
with that are heavily dependent upon a well designed and specified security
model.  e.g., We have yet to address the security aspects of "distributed"
registry/repository.  Security must be specified and worked sooner rather
than later.

In direct contrast, I believe that Ad Hoc query can easily be added later.

Joel