Subject: RE: Updated Constrained OQL proposal

Farrukh,

Is "mapping to SQL" a requirement of regrep adhoc query?  Your proposal
stinks of technology bias, and I hope the group recognizes that.

--
Matthew MacKenzie
VP Research & Development
XML Global Technologies, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com]
Sent: January 11, 2001 6:15 AM
To: ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Updated Constrained OQL proposal

Attached is an update to the previous document on my brain dump on ad
hoc queries.

The changes are:

-Much more examples on the types of queries IMHO need to be supported
-Now uses attribute names rather than accessor method names wherever
possible
-Added section on mapping OQL to SQL

I look forward to your comments.

Farrukh

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:MacKenzie;Matthew
FN:Matthew MacKenzie
NICKNAME:Matt
ORG:XML Global Technologies, Inc.;Research & Development
TITLE:VP Research & Development
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(604) 717-1100
TEL;VOICE:(800) 201-1848
TEL;WORK;FAX:(604) 717-1107
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;1818 Cornwall Avenue=0D=0ASuite 9;Vancouver;British Columbia;V6J 1C7;Canad=
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1818 Cornwall Avenue=0D=0ASuite 9=0D=0AVancouver, British Columbia V6J 1C7=
=0D=0ACanada
URL:http://www.xmlglobal.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:matt@xmlglobal.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:matt@GoXML.com