Subject: Re: Implicit CPP/CPA for Registry and Registry client

I am OK with dropping the word implicit to avoid confusion. Should we replace
the word "Implicit" with the word "Template" (as in template CPP or template
CPA).

I am assuming we are OK with the basic approach of the spec which is to define a
template CPP for registry and for client and a template CPA between the registry
and registry client.

Let us know if anyone disagree with above assumptions.

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703