ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: ebXML list of participants

Karl,

There was a time when the subscription form did NOT work. I'm
certain of this because it impeded my own efforts to get
signed onto the various lists long ago. I also have heard anecdotal
evidence that the subscription form doesn't work in all cases
even as recently as the past month or so....

It isn't at all clear to me that the information collected
from this subscription form is accurate since anyone can
subscribe to the lists merely by sending an email to the
*-request@lists.ebxml.org address for the list.

I'm certain that simple word-of-mouth communication of
this approach must have resulted in some bypassing the
subscription form.

Cheers,

Chris

--
                               Christopher Ferris
    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Sr Staff Engineer - XTC Advanced Development
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063
  _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/ _/ _/   Email: chris.ferris@East.Sun.COM
       _/ _/    _/ _/  _/_/    Sun Microsystems,  Mailstop: UBUR03-313
_/_/_/_/  _/_/_/  _/    _/     1 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803-0903
begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XML Technology Development
adr:;;One Network Drive;Burlington;Ma;01824-0903;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.Sun.COM
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0