Subject: status of TP requirements specification

At this morning's Steering Committee conference call, it was explained to
me that the TP team requirements document is an internal team document that
does not have to go through the approval and public review process.
However, this does not mean that we can keep arguing about terminology
forever.  It appears that we will need a (hopefully short) session on it in
Tokyo to resolve the remaining issues, stabilize the document, so that we
can go on toward meeting the requirements in it.

Also, Anne Hendry is in the process of extracting material from our
requirements document to add to the ebXML Requirements Specification.  She
will post the proposed contribution to this list.  We will have to come to
agreement rapidly in order for it to be included in the next version of
ebXML Requirements.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs