Subject: CPA chapter of CPA-CPP spec

I have attached an updated version of the CPA-CPP specification.  It
differs from the previous one I posted only in that it has a CPA section.
There are no substantive changes in the rest of the document.  In
particular, I have not updated it for any of the comments received to date.
Incorporation of the comments will be in the next version.

Please review and submit comments.

Please also consider whether you agree to send this version to the Quality
Review team for an initial look.  I will tell the QR team that I realize
that it is too late for the next public review and in any case it isn't
ready for public review, but the TP team would appreciate any initial
feedback that the QR team wants to provide.

During our next conference call, those present will decide whether to send
this version to QR.  If you will not be present on the call, please give me
your view before Wednesday noon (US East Coast).  Lack of response will be
interpreted as willingness to submit to QR.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: cpa-cpp-spec-0.2.zip)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598