Subject: Synch vs asynch interplay with EEE recognition

Businesses need economic exchange event recognition to have the
same timestamp, and to record the same values as increments and
decrements in their resources.

As long as we are working off the same transaction timestamps,
it doesn't matter to me whether the other guy fetches his stuff
asynchronously.  We can verify we're in agreement as of 12:00:00
or any other arbitrary moment.

I fear that every message in the transport log might be perfectly
sequenced, but the movements in cash, inventory etc. are not.

Todd