Subject: FW: gettting ebXML TR&P documents

Resending as  original  bounced

-----Original Message-----
From: David Burdett
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 2:52 PM
To: 'Peter Panec'
Cc: 'Beth Morrow'; ebXML Transport (E-mail)
Subject: RE: gettting ebXML TR&P documents

Peter

To subscribe to the Transport Mailing list send email to
ebxml-transport-request@lists.ebxml.org
<mailto:ebxml-transport-request@lists.ebxml.org> . Put the word "subscribe"
in the body of the message.

The latest specs were sent out on the list you can find them from

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200008/msg00067.html
<http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200008/msg00067.html>  -
Messaging Services Spec

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200008/msg00153.html
<http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200008/msg00153.html>  -
Reliable Messaging Spec

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200008/msg00212.html
<http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200008/msg00212.html>  -
Error Handling

Both of the last two specs will be merged into the main first spec. The
error handling spec is an initial draft and hasn't been reviewed

David
PS I'm posting this to the list so that other can find the documents