Subject: Contribution on Routing for RM

Hi Jim and all,

The following is a contribution to add multi-hop routing and
logging to RM.  It's not really specific to RM, but if we're
going "finish" the Messaging Service on Tuesday for release,
it's a bit late to add this to MS.  However, I assume that RM
will be integrated into MS, so this seems a good place it put
it initially.  Also, as you pointed out, the hooks for multi-
hop are already in RM.

It's in WORD and is attached.

Best regards,
Henry