Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: on the issue of PartyId]

A URI provides its own context. This is what I am recommending, not that
any particular context shall be used or excluded (although I pointed out
that telephone # doesn't qualify as an URN which would seem to me
to be the form of URI which would be recommended).

By that I mean that:

<PartyId context="duns">1234567890123</PartyId>

is the same as:

<PartyId>urn:duns:1234567890123</PartyId>

and that I would recommend that the latter form be used.
That was the jist of my proposal.