Subject: RE: Content-Location MIME headers?

Thanks to an off-list discussion with Chris Ferris I have a better
understanding of the intended usage of
Content-Location and I no longer believe there are issues with remote access
at the MSH level. Sorry for any confusion my previous posts may have caused.

Happy holidays to all...

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions