ebxml message

Subject: Re: Archives of ebXML messages

"Commerce for a New World"

-----Original Message-----
From: John McCarthy <JLMcCarthy@lbl.gov>
To: selvakumar@in.ibm.com <selvakumar@in.ibm.com>
Cc: ebxml@lists.oasis-open.org <ebxml@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: flood of empty messages

At 11:12 PM 2/14/00 , selvakumar@in.ibm.com wrote:

>I've recently ( 4 days, to be precise) joined the mailing list.
>
>Could someone provide me with links and references of the past
activities (
>especially eb-Arch, eb-xml, eb-bp).
>  Am finding it a bit hard to catch-up with the discussions.
>
>thanx and regards,
>Selva.
>(Connect to me at : 91-80-2244056 extn 309.)
>
>IBM India,
>The Presidency,
>No1, St Marks Road,
>Bangalore - 560017.
>India.

When this list was originally set up I suggested that we needed a web
archive
so that people who joined later could catch up on the discussions
and to make it easier to follow threads, etc.
I suggest that it is time to reconsider that idea.
HyperMail is free and relatively easy to install.

-John McCarthy
John L. McCarthy            Email: JLMcCarthy@lbl.gov
Building 50C -- 3318          Web:
http://www.lbl.gov/~mccarthy
Berkeley National Lab       Phone: (510) 486-5307
Berkeley Calif. 94720         FAX: (510) 486-4004