Subject: RE: need help

On Tuesday, July 10, 2001 12:32 AM chauhan anjali  wrote:

>  I want to have business document relating to purchase
> order,Invoice,Requiremen for Quotation or any
> dtd(ebXML) relating to these.Please help me for that.

I recommend that you take a look at www.xedi.org.  The XEDI approach can
represent every transaction of any version of EDIFACT and X12 as XML.  There
are no missing elements or data structures since XEDI is entirely driven by
the X12 and EDIFACT standards.  We support the transactions you mentioned
and 2,997 other commonly used business documents.