Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] WS vs ebXML poll

Colin writes:

"That discussion highlighted for me the issue that some people may see
ebxml and web services in competition.  I took this up with
the idea of a poll to see if, yes, I get lots of votes which suggests
people do have a view on the issue of web services vs ebXML and
two, to generate discussion on the zdnet piece."

Colin:

I would consider it a favour to the world if rather than perpetuate the
false view that you undertook a more constructive role in educating
people.  It helps no one, WS or ebXML, to further perpetuate thsi kind
of thing.

I feel that this poll should be halted immediately and replaced with an
educational piece explaining the differences between WS and ebXML.  You
may use the materials from my post if you want as the basis for that.

Duane Nickull

--
VP Strategic Relations,
Technologies Evangelist