Re: ebxml challenges...

Joe,

> Thanks for the clarification. My experience is the complete opposite.
> How would you respond to that, given that we are on the same planet? :)

I think you go to vacation on the same planet but it's quite different
from the place you live in ;-)  The planet tends to be quite
differentiated in many ways.

SME in countries where public procurement is not streamlined online and
targeted to prefer small companies, minorities etc. by law like in US, are
a very much unaware of new standards - I happen to face this problem since
I work at a Chamber of commerce. They are equipped with software all right
but the software vendors have no incentive to develop any feature that is
not demanded, and this holds true even for barcoding - not to mention
novelties like (eb)XML. They simply provide the lowest price product with
minimum deliverables.

Best regards,
Kremena