Subject: Re: Question on ebXML Business Process and Core Components MaterialsManagement Doc

Krishna,

I am not sure what you mean by "get" and "put" APIs over HTTP. The only speced access to
Registry should be over the 6 interfaces in the Registry Services v0.8 and should be based
on ebXML Messaging Service as defined by that spec TRP group for POC. Can you please clarify
what you meant by "get" and "put" APIs?

Note that theoretically, it should be possible to access any one of our Registry
implementations with any one of our Registry Client implementations.

And Yes the Registry is fairly agnostic of the content it manages. It only needs to know the
meta data about the content in a standard way.

Farrukh

Krishna Sankar wrote:

> <snip>
>         2.      David/Farrukh, the regrep should be content agnostic anyway. My idea was
> that, as regrep implementors, we provide the "get" and "put" APIs (I am
> working on these interfaces over HTTP as we speak) The verticals can then
> store whatever they want and get it whenever they want. Does the registry
> "know" what is stored in it ?
> <snip>

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard