Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: on the issue of PartyId]

Chris,
First, I'm ok with your DTD snip. (and yes Henry "type" could basically
mean "context", but I'm ok with either one)

Second, I agree that the value of "type", or the absence of it,
needs to be agreed upon between Partys.

I would prefer to keep the "where it must/may reside" (tpa, header,
or on the moon) into a seperate issue.......

Scott Hinkelman
Senior Software Engineer, IBM Austin
Emerging Technologies, SWG
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Chris Ferris <chris.ferris@east.sun.com>@bast.Corp.Sun.COM on 09/21/2000
03:34:40 PM

Sent by:  cferris@bast.Corp.Sun.COM